The primary function of a coordinator is to ensure assistance gaps are filled and duplication of assistance identified and ended. This means not only determining needs and making plans to meet them but also confirming refugees and other populations of concern receive the intended support. Coordinators must make sure humanitarian partners establish systems that measure implementation results. That information guides further assistance efforts. The documents in this chapter should clarify what humanitarian response monitoring is and how to do it.
- UNHCR_Practical Guide to Use of Standards and Indicators
- Monitoring Activities in High-Threat Environments – Sample USAID Iraq
- Humanitarian Response Monitoring_Summary
- Humanitarian Response Monitoring_2015 Guidance
- DFID Back-to-Basics
- 3RP M_E Outcome indcators matrrix
- 3RP Indictators Planning Matrix